Immigration Control Platform (ICP) ( Irish : An Feachtas um Smacht ar Inimirce  ) is a political group which seeks to restrict immigration to Ireland . It has not registered a political party , but has run non-party candidates in elections.
Positions and organization
The ICP has not applied for political party status.  Its website describes it as follows: 
- The aim of the organization is to address the phenomenon of immigration to Ireland and to lobby Government for a tight immigration policy.
- The organization aims at a very rigorous policy in relation to asylum-seekers, refugees, and a determined response to all illegal immigration.
- No one who holds views of racial superiority is welcome in the group.
ICP’s main activities are writing letters to newspapers , issuing press releases , and maintaining a website.  It has also issued leaflets and occasionally held small protests and pickets .  It has an Executive Committee elected by the membership at its AGM. It claims to be funded by membership fees and private donations. Its leaders have described it as a single-issue group.  Judith Pryor interprets its policy as favoring white immigrants over non-whites. ICP denies being racist .  
ICP has no policy on Irish illegal immigration to the United States , an issue sometimes linked to immigration to Ireland.  ICP candidate Ted Neville had his time illegally in the United States. 
ICP’s most prominent member is Áine Ní Chonaill , whose official title is the public relations officer .  A schoolteacher from Clonakilty , she stood in Cork South-West in the 1997 general election as an independent on an anti-immigration platform, winning 0.84% of the first-preference vote.  The election came early in the Celtic Tiger economic boom and increase in asylum seekers from Eastern Europe and further afield. ICP was founded at a meeting organized by Ní Chonaill in Ennis on 13 January 1998.  The meeting was disrupted byanti-racism activists, and the coming of later ICP conferences was not disclosed in advance.  
Harry McGee in 2003 described Irish media coverage of ICP as disproportionate to its small size and hostile to its views.  ICP has refused to tell the media or Oireachtas how many members it has.  
In 2003 Ní Chonaill along with then-chairman John Oakes attended the Oireachtas Joint Committee on Justice, Equality, Defense and Women’s Rights.  Ní Chonaill felt that a January 2003 Supreme Court decision, which permitted the deportation of illegal immigrants with Irish-born children, did not go far enough.   PKI supported the successful 2004 referendum qui restricted citizenship by birth , a practice ICP Said Encouraged birth tourism by pregnant illegal immigrants. Ní Chonaill and Ted Neville of ICP spoke at the Oireachtas Committee on Justice, Defense and Equality on 1 April 2015.   Anne FerrisICP’s views to Auschwitz .  
|2002||Ánine Ní Chonaill||General||Dublin South-Central||2.1|||
|2002||Ted Neville||General||Cork South Central||0.67|||
|2004||Pat Talbot||Local||Dublin City Council , Cabra||1.65|| |
|2004||Ted Neville||Local||Cork City Council , South Central||1.44|||
|2007||Pat Talbot||General||Central Dublin||0.69|||
|2007||John Donnelly||General||Dublin North||0.52|||
|2007||Ted Neville||General||Cork South Central||1.36|||
|2009||Pat Talbot||By-election||Central Dublin||2.16|||
|2011||Ted Neville [n 2]||General||Cork South Central||0.82|||
- Jump up^ Percentage of valid first-preference cast for the candidate.
- Jump up^ Neville stood in 2011 under the „Irish Solidarity Party“ label (which is not a registered party).  
- Identity Ireland
- Pegida Ireland
- National Party (Ireland)
- ^ Jump up to:a b Pryor, Judith (2007-08-09). “ ‚ In the name of God and of the dead generations‘: Proclaiming the Irish Republic“ . Constitutions: Writing Nations, Reading Difference . Routledge. pp. 47, 77 (fn.1). ISBN 9781134082926 . Retrieved 2 April 2015 .
- Jump up^ Focus – General Election 2007, Irish Times, 19 May 2007
- Jump up^ About Uson the Immigration Control Platform’s website
- ^ Jump up to:a b Quinn, Emma (2008). „Organizations and Agencies“ . Handbook on Immigration and Asylum in Ireland 2007 . ESRI. pp. 263-4. ISBN 9780707002743 . Retrieved 6 April 2015 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d Duffy Rónán (1 April 2015). „Oireachtas told: ‚lllegal immigrants are giving two fingers to the State ‚ “ . TheJournal.ie . Retrieved 2 April 2015 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b McCárthaigh, Seán (27 May 2004). „Putting Irish people first“ . Irish Examiner . Retrieved 2 April 2015 .
- Jump up^ Millar, Scott (12 January 2010). „Irish far right groups remain on the margins of political life“ . Irish Examiner . Retrieved 2 April 2015 .
- Jump up^ Freyne, Patrick (25 November 2011). „Pride and blatant prejudice“ . The Herald . Retrieved 3 April 2015 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b McGee, Harry (2003). „Media response to asylum“ . In Fraser, Ursula; Harvey, Colin J. Sanctuary in Ireland, Perspectives on Asylum Law and Policy . Institute of Public Administration. p. 201. ISBN 9781904541042 . Retrieved 3 April 2015 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b „Aine Ni Chonaill“ . ElectionsIreland . Retrieved 2 April 2015 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b „Meeting of new anti-immigration group in Ennis disrupted by groups of protesters“ . The Irish Times . 14 January 1998. p. 6 . Retrieved 2 April2015 . (Subscription required ( help )) .
- Jump up^ „Racist slur on meeting“ . The Mirror . London: via HighBeam Research . August 21, 1998 . Retrieved 2 April 2015 .
- Jump up^ Edwards, Elaine (1 April 2015). „Report on improving the system for asylum seekers due ‚in weeks ‚ “ . The Irish Times . Retrieved 7 April 2015.
Asked by independent TD Finian McGrath how many members of the organization had, Ms Ní Chonaill said she had never given that answer to journalists and would not allow them to get it now.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c „Undocumented Migrants: Immigration Control Platform“ . Joint Committee on Justice, Defense and Equality proceedings . Oireachtas. April 1, 2015 . Retrieved 10 April 2015 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b „2002 Immigration Bill: Presentations“ . Joint Committee on Justice, Equality, Defense and Women’s Rights proceedings . June 19, 2003 . Retrieved 20 April 2015 .
- Jump up^ „Lobe & Osayande v Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform“ . Dublin: Courts Service. 23 January 2003. pp.  1 IR . Retrieved 20 April2015 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d e „Ted Neville“ . ElectionsIreland . Retrieved 2 April 2015 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c „Pat Talbot“ . ElectionsIreland . Retrieved 2 April 2015 .
- Jump up^ „John Donnelly 2 “ . ElectionsIreland . Retrieved 2 April 2015 .
- Jump up^ „Ted Neville“ . Candidates 2011 . TheJournal.ie . Retrieved 3 April 2015 .