Europe of Nations and Freedom (French: Europe of Nations and Freedom , ENL) is a political group in the European Parliament lancé is 15 June 2015. With 37 members, the group is The Smallest in the European Parliament. The largest party of the MEPs is the National Front representing almost half of ENL’s MEPs with 17 MEPs out of 40.
The ENF is the parliamentary group of the Movement for a Europe of Nations and Freedom ALTHOUGH PVV ‘s MEPs are members of the European Alliance for Freedom and other MEPs are Without Any European affiliations.
Following the 2014 European elections is 22-25 May 2014, the European Alliance for Freedom (FAE), comprenant right-wing and far-right sides from across Europe, avocation to form a stable, parliamentary group in the European Parliament prior to the start of the 8th term . Identity, Tradition, Sovereignty (ITS) group in 2007.  A previous attempt to form a far-right group in the European Parliament during the sixth term was the short-lived
On 28 May 2014, it was announced at a press conference in Brussels that the alliance led by Marine The Pen of the French National Front (FN) and Geert Wilders of the Dutch Party for Freedom (PVV), including Lega North leader Matteo Salvini , were in negotiations to form a parliamentary group.  On 24 June 2014, it was announced that the Pen / Wilders alliance had failed to gather the requisite 25 MEPs from seven member states, thus starting the parliamentary term Non-registered members.   Later in 2014, the EAF was succeeded by theMovement for a Europe of Nations and Freedom (MENL), without the participation of the PVV. 
On 15 June 2015, Marine Le Pen announced that a new group in the European Parliament would be launched, including MEPs from the FN, PVV, Lega Nord, the Freedom Party of Austria (FPO), Flemish Interest (VB ),    The Polish Congress of the New Right (KNP) and UK Independence Party member Janice Atkinson .  Together with the availability of the UKIP MEP, the creation of the group with representation of seven different members states was made possible by the recent side-lining of two historical but controversial figures of the far-right: Jean-Marie Le Penwas suspended by his own National Front , while Janusz Korwin-Mikke’s departure from the KNP allowed Marine The Pen and Wilders to accept the two remaining members of the party in their group, something they had rejected during the discussions held in June 2014.   Among the FN delegation, Bruno Gollnisch did not join in solidarity with former president Jean-Marie Le Pen, while Aymeric Chauprade , a trip to Fiji ,  joined a few days later.  One of the four seats won by the PVV was vacant at the time of the group’s creation until 8 September 2015, when Auke ZijlstraREPLACED Hans Jansen , Who HAD died on 5 May 2015. 
In July 2015, the European Parliament decided to earn € 3 million per year from EU funds.  By adding up all the grants for the political party and think tank, the funds will amount to $ 17.5 million for the next four years of their mandate. 
On July 15, 2015, Romanian MEP Laurenţiu Rebega left both the Conservative Party and the S & D group to join the ENF.  On 9 November 2015 Aymeric Chauprade left the group. 
Review of the votes in the EU The Kremlin’s interests (eg, the Ukraine-EU Association Agreement ), Hungary’s political capital found that the future members of the ENF voted “no” in 93% of cases.  [ falling? – discuss ]
The first convention of the ENL took place on the 28th & 29th of January 2016 in Milan with all the leaders of the ENL’s members, along with Freedom and Direct Democracy(SPD) leader Tomio Okamura , whose party is not a member of the ENL MEPs. During this convention, each leader makes a speech followed by the next day. 
During the Alternative for Germany (AfD) party convention on 30 April 2016, it was announced that Marcus Pretzell MEP would join the ENL group.  The AfD’s other MEP Beatrix von Storch joined the Europe of Freedom and Direct Democracy (EFDD) group in March 2016, both MEPs having been expelled from the ECR group. 
On October 2nd, 3 MEPs left the National Front and the EFDD group two days later.
The ENF group has 37 members from nine different countries.  
|Country||#||National Party||ME P||EU party|
|Freedom Party of Austria (FPO)
Freiheitliche Partei Österreichs
|Franz Obermayr||EAF |
|Harald Vilimsky||MENL |
|Flemish Interest (VB)
|National Front (FN)
(Joined the group on 19 June 2017, replacing Marine Le Pen , who was elected MP in France on 18 June 2017)
(Had replaced Jeanne Pothain , who resigned before sitting)  
|The Blue Party (BP)
Die blaue Partei
(Joined the group on 1 May 2016)
|Northern League (LN)
|Mara Bizzotto||MENL |
( Who was on July 7, 2016 Gianluca Buonanno , who died on June 5, 2016)
( Flavio Tosi , who resigned to be mayor of Verona ) 
|Independent (elected as M5S ) ||Marco Zanni
(Joined the group on 11 January 2017)
|Party for Freedom (PVV)
Partij voor de Vrijheid
|Marcel de Graaff||None|
(Joined the group on 13 June 2017, replacing Vicky Maeijer , who was elected MP in the Netherlands on 15 March 2017) 
(Joined the group on 8 September 2015, replacing Hans Jansen , who died on 5 May 2015) 
|Congress of the New Right (KNP)
Kongres Nowej Prawicy
|Michał Marusik||EAF |
|Independent (elected as Conservative ) ||Laurenţiu Rebega
(Joined the group on 15 July 2015)
|Independent (elected as UKIP ) ||Janice Atkinson|
|Member state||Party||MEPs||from||to||Moved to|
|la France||Train National Front
Now The Free French 
|Aymeric Chauprade||24 June 2015 ||9 November 2015 ||Non-Registered|
|Former National Front
Now The Patriots
|Mireille d’Ornano||15 June 2015||October 2, 2017||EFDD|
- Co-President: Nicolas Bay
- Co-President: Marcel de Graaff
- Vice-President: Gerolf Annemans
- Vice-President: Janice Atkinson
- Vice-President: Michał Marusik
- Vice-President: Edouard Ferrand
- Vice-President: Marcus Pretzell
- Vice-President: Matteo Salvini
- Vice-President: Harald Vilimsky
- General Secretary: Ludovic of Danne 
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Expelled UKIP MEP ‘agrees to join’ eurosceptic group ‘ . Daily Mail . London. 16 June 2015.
- Jump up^ “France’s The Pen announces far-right block of anti-EU MEPs” . BBC News . 16 June 2015 . Retrieved 2015-07-09 .
- Jump up^ Samuel, Henry; Holehouse, Matthew (16 June 2015). “Marine The Pen forms far-Right group in European Parliament” . The Telegraph . London . Retrieved 2015-07-08 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Rettmann, Andrew (15 June 2015). “Far-right parties form group in EU parliament” . EU Observe . Retrieved 2015-07-09 .
- Jump up^ “Far right MEPs form the EU parliamentary group” . Theparliamentmagazine.eu . Retrieved 2015-11-04 .
- Jump up^ “Pen finds common cause with Europe’s nationalists” . BBC News . 16 June 2015.
- Jump up^ EU’s right-wing ENF faction unites to fight for ‘patriotism, sovereignty and identity’. Deutsche Welle. Published 21 January 2017. Retrieved 22 January 2017.
- Jump up^ Marine The Pen hails patriotism as the policy of the future. BBC News. Published 21 January 2017. Retrieved 22 January 2017.
- Jump up^ Europe’s top rightwing politicians gather in Koblenz. Financial Times. Published 21 January 2017. Retrieved 22 January 2017.
- Jump up^ Tobias Gerhard Schminke. “Instabile Rechtsfraktion im EU-Parlament – Treffpunkt Europa | europäisch, politisch, kritisch” . Treffpunkteuropa.de . Retrieved 2015-11-04 .
- Jump up^ Europe’s right-wing populist leaders to confer in Germany. The Washington Post. Published 19 January 2017. Retrieved 22 January 2017.
- Jump up^ Laible, Janet (2008). Separatism and Sovereignty in the New Europe . Palgrave Macmillan. p. 215. ISBN 978-0-230-61700-1 .
- Jump up^ “The party Pen steals Farage’s Italian allies” . The Times. May 29, 2014 . Retrieved 2015-11-04 .
- Jump up^ “Marine The Pen fails to form far-right bloc in European parliament | World news” . The Guardian . Retrieved 2015-11-04 .
- Jump up^ “The Pen’s Far-Right EU Parliament Alliance Fails at Start” . Ibtimes.co.uk. 24 June 2014 . Retrieved 2015-11-04 .
- Jump up^ Mudde case . “The EAF is dead! Long live the MENL!” . openDemocracy. Retrieved 29 December 2014 .
- Jump up^ “France’s National Front says forms group in European Parliament – Yahoo News UK” . Uk.news.yahoo.com. 15 June 2015 . Retrieved 2015-11-04 .
- Jump up^ Payne, Sebastian. “France’s far right forms bloc in European Parliament – POLITICO” . Politico.eu . Retrieved 2015-11-04 .
- Jump up^ Mason, Rowena. “Ex-Ukip Janice Atkinson joins The Pen-led EU group | World news” . The Guardian . Retrieved 2015-11-04 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Olivier Faye; Jean-Baptiste Chastand (16 June 2015). “Marine Le Pen announces the creation of a group in the European Parliament” . The World (in French) . Retrieved 2015-06-16 .
- Jump up^ “European Parliament: the FN forms a group without Jean-Marie Le Pen and Bruno Gollnisch” . France Info (in French). 16 June 2015 . Retrieved 2015-06-16 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Aymeric Chauprade joined the Marine Le Pen group” . The Opinion . Retrieved 25 June 2015 .
- Jump up^ “PVV’er Hans Jansen wist dat hij voor niets in het Europees Parliament zat” . tpo.nl (in Dutch) . Retrieved 2015-06-17 .
- Jump up^ Payne, Sebastian (16 June 2015). “The Pen’s € 3 million pot – POLITICO” . Politico.eu . Retrieved 2015-11-04 .
- Jump up^ Crisp, James (16 June 2015). “The Pen’s new EU Parliament group to scoop € 17.5 million of public money” . EurActiv . Retrieved 2015-11-04 .
- Jump up^ “Eurodeputatul Laurenţiu Rebega pleacă de la socialişti la grupul extremiştilor Marine The Pen şi Gianluca Buonnano, partidul him Tăriceanu naked s’le nge cu niciun repreenting the Brussels” . europeanul.org (in Tongan) . Retrieved 2015-07-15 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “MEP quits National Front accusing Marine The Pen of treason” . RFI. November 10, 2015.
- Jump up^ Krekó, Péter; Macaulay, Marie; Molnár, Csaba; Győri, Lóránt (3 August 2015). “Europe’s New Pro-Putin Coalition: The Parties of ‘No ‘ ” . Political Capital Institute (Hungary) . Institute of Modern Russia .
- Jump up^ 
- Jump up^ “AfD: EU-Abgeordneter Pretzell wechselt zur Front-National-Fraktion | ZEIT ONLINE” . Zeit.de . 2016-04-30 . Retrieved 2016-06-25 .
- Jump up^ “Europe Online” . En.europeonline-magazine.eu . Retrieved 2016-06-25.
- Jump up^ “Nieuw rechts blok EU: ‘Wij zijn from stem van het verzet ‘ ” . RTL Nieuws (in Dutch). 16 June 2015 . Retrieved 16 June 2015 .
- Jump up^ “The Pen informs about the new member” . Twitter (in French). July 15, 2015 . Retrieved 15 July 2015 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Aftermath of the elections, the future is for the US gold future for Europe?” . European Alliance for Freedom . Retrieved 2015-08-06 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “National Delegations” . MENL . Retrieved 2015-08-06 .
- Jump up^ “Minutes of the sitting Thursday, July 3, 2014” . European Parliament . Retrieved 26 July 2014 .
- Jump up^ “The Orleanswoman Jeanne Pothain (FN) resigns from her term as MEP” [Orleans’ Jeanne Pothain (FN) resign her MEP seat]. Central Republic (in French). June 26, 2014 . Retrieved 26 July 2014 .
- Jump up^ “The great vittoria (politica) di Tosi” .
- Jump up^ “M5S, the europarlamentare Marco Zanni:” Con Lega e the condivido battaglia contro euro e per nuova Europa ” ” . Ilfattoquotidiano.it. 2017-01-12 . Retrieved 2017-03-17 .
- Jump up^ http://www.limburger.nl/cnt/dmf20170526_00041035/wilders-bedankt-opnieuw-voor-plek-in-europees-parlement
- Jump up^ “Benoeming AJ Zijlstra tot van van het Europees Parliament” .
- Jump up^ “Diaconu denies link between PRU and European nationalists by criminal charges of Rebega” . Replica (in Romanian). July 17, 2015 . Retrieved 23 October 2015 .
- Jump up^ Dearden, Lizzie (19 March 2015). “Ukip MEP Janice Atkinson being suspended as candidate for ‘financial allegations ‘ ” . The Independent . Retrieved 19 March 2015 .
- Jump up^ “Birth of the movement” The Free French ” ” . YouTube (in French). 13 January 2016 . Retrieved 25 January 2016 .
- Jump up^ “Charter” . www.enfgroup-ep.eu . Retrieved 2017-03-17 .