NORMAPME gold European Office of Crafts, Trades and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises for Standardization Was created in 1996 by UEAPME with the backing of the European Commission . German name is: Europäisches Büro der Handwerks und der Klein- und Mittelbetriebe für Normung . 
NORMAPME participates in the standardization process and is an associate member of CEN , ISO , CENELEC & ETSI .
EMU ( European Metal Union ) EMU ( European Metal Union ) 19 September 2013 in Austria. 
- Technical Committees: NORMAPME recruits experts from SME organizations to follow and report the work in European and International TCs in their fields of expertise.
- Political Interventions: Political influence is possible for its membership in ISO, CEN, CENELEC & ETSI and through our recognition by the European Commission.
- Projects: NORMAPME aims at providing tools for SMEs
NORMAPME updates on standardization mandates, ongoing technical committees, issues and stakes for SMEs, and assistance to obtain CE marking, etc …
All publications and the website are translated into: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Polish.
UEAPME: European Union of Crafts and Small and Medium Enterprises
EBC: European Builders Confederation
EMU: European Metal Union
YOUNG: Young Entrepreneurs of the European Union
IFD: International Federation for Roofing Trade
CINET: International Committee of Textile Maintenance
ECAP: European Consortium of Anchors Produces
FEPPD: European and International Federation of Dental Prosthetic Patrons
EVH: Europäsische Vereinigung des Holzbaus
GCI-UICP: International Plumbing-International Union of Plumbing and Roofing
BIPAVER: Permanent International Office of Tire Sales and Retreaders Associates
EWA: European Waterpark Association
EFESME: European Federation for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
ELCA: European Lift Components Association
EMM: European Multifoil Manufacturers
FIDEM: Fundació International of the Dona Emprenedora
SFIRMM: Multilayer Thin Reflective Insulation Manufacturers Union
FNS: National Federation of Sawmills
COSBOA: Council of Small Business of Australia
- NORMAPME, the „European Office of Crafts, Trades and Small and Medium sized Enterprises for Standardization“
- The European Committee for Standardization (CEN)
- The European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization (CENELEC)
- The European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI)
- European Commission, Enterprise and Industry DG, Standardization and SMEs, (link and references to NORMAPME)
- Jump up^ Jahresbericht 2010 ￼Normenausschuss Wasserwesen (NAW) im DIN2010, retrieved 21 March 2017.
- Jump up^ Europäische Metallunion-EMU Delegiertenversammlung 2013EMU, 19-21 September 2013, retrieved 21 March 2017. – German.