Germany-Singapore relations refers to bilateral relations between the two countries, Singapore and Germany . Singapore has an embassy in Berlin and Germany has an embassy in Singapore.
A major impact made by Germany in modern history eu lieu When the SMS Emden raided the South and Southeast Asia Region During World War I . The light cruiser had made a daring raid of the British port of Penang soon after the war, and brought the Malay Peninsula into the war. Following the Cold War between the 1970s and the 1980s, West Germany Chancellor Helmut Schmidt, Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew . An orchid hybrid was also named after Hannelore’s „Loki“ Schmidt when she visited the Singapore Botanic Gardens in 1978. 
Singapore and Germany began building relations more publicly after the breakup of the communist Soviet Union and the fall of the Iron Curtain that saw the unification of German Democratic Republic and West Germany .
In August 10, 1973, Singapore built the relations of East Germany .
Germany is a member of NATO while Singapore remains a member of the Commonwealth of Nations , both of which involve the United Kingdom as a leading member and ally. More recently, [ when? ] The Army Army has undergone a major upgrade of the armor arsenal that saw the Ministry of Defense procuring refurbished Leopard 2 tanks as the primary battle tank armor-related operations   since 2008.  The Leopard 2 Eventually series REPLACED all the aging French AMX-13tanks in the 21st century, while in the Bergen NATO Training Area of Germany. 
Singapore and Germany signed a joint declaration of intent on cyber security cooperation on July 6, 2017. Singapore and the United States. 
Trade and investment
This section needs expansion . You can help by adding to it . (November 2015)
As of 2015, the leaders of both Germany and Singapore put in Berlin and are still working on a free trade agreement between Singapore and the European Union .  
The late  Chancellor of Germany Schmidt Lee Kuan Yew. 
Germany is Represented in Singapore at the Deutsche Botschaft Singapur with ambassador Michael Witter as of 2014,  while Singapore is Represented in Germany at the Singapore Embassy near Potsdamer Platz by ambassador Jai S Sohan. 
- ^ Jump up to:a b “ ‚ OLD FRIENDS‘ REMINISCE BOOK DURING INTERVIEW“ . Straits Times . Retrieved 26 November 2015 .
- Jump up^ Xue, Jianyue. „Steady spending on defense ’sends strong signal ‚ “ . Today . Retrieved 26 November 2015 .
- Jump up^ „Singapore’s Leopard 2A4 And The Great German Panzer Sale“ . FULL FRAME . Retrieved 26 November 2015 .
- Jump up^ „Leopard 2 Main Battle Tank, Germany“ . Kable . Retrieved 26 November 2015 .
- Jump up^ „In photos: SAF conducts bilateral training exercise in Germany“ . CNA . Retrieved 26 November 2015 .
- Jump up^ http://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/singapore-germany-to-step-up-economic-security-ties
- Jump up^ Lee, U-Wen. „PM Lee, Merkel keen to get S’Pore-EU FTA going“ . Business Times . Retrieved 26 November 2015 .
- Jump up^ http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-germany-to-embark-on-new-areas-of-cooperation-pm-lee-9009162
- Jump up^ Kugler, Steffen. Yahoo! https://web.archive.org/web/20151126172248/https://sg.news.yahoo.com/photos/helmut-schmidt-state-funeral-20151123-102236-283.html . Archived from the original on 26 November 2015 . Retrieved 26 November 2015 . Missing or empty( help )
- Jump up^ Wee, Vincent. „Deepening bilateral ties“ . Business Times . Retrieved 26 November 2015 .
- Jump up^ „About the Embassy“ . Government of Singapore . Retrieved 26 November 2015 .