German-Kosovan relations are foreign relations between Germany and Kosovo . Kosovo Declared icts independence from Serbia is 17 February 2008 and Germany Recognized it on 20 February 2008.  Germany HAS year embassy in Pristina since 27 February 2008.  Kosovo HAS year embassy in Berlin  and consulates in Frankfurt and Stuttgart . 
Germany is the second-largest donor to Kosovo behind the US . 
On November 19, 2008, three agents of the Bundesnachrichtendienst were arrested in Kosovo and accused of involvement in a bomb attack.  The German media speculated that this arrest was meant for some of the BND , which in 2005 certified Prime Minister Hashim Thaçi was involved in the Kosovar-Albanian mafia network.  Even though the Kosovo police have claimed that they have been released ,  they were released on November 28, 2008.  An unknown group called Army of the Republic of Kosovo (ARK)
Germany participated in the 1999 NATO bombing of Yugoslavia , which resulted in an administration of Kosovo and then to eventual independence. Germany currently has 2,350 troops serving in Kosovo as peacekeepers in the NATO led Kosovo Force . Originally there was 8,500 German troops in KFOR.  Klaus Reinhardt was the second KFOR Commander from 8 October 1999 – 18 April 2000. Holger Kammerhoff was the 8th KFOR Commander from 3 October 2003 – 1 September 2004. Also Roland Kather was the 11th KFOR Commander from 1 September 2006 – 31 August 2007.
Germany feels 600 Soldiers to serve as Peacekeepers in EULEX ; EU Police, Civilian and Law Mission in Kosovo. 
- Foreign relations of Germany
- Foreign relations of Kosovo
- Jump up^ “Germany recognises Kosovo” . German Federal Government. Archived from the original on 2011-09-26.
- Jump up^ “Deutsche Botschaft Pristina – Startseite” .
- Jump up^ “diplo – Startseite – HTTP Status 404” . Auswärtiges Amt .
- Jump up^ “Consular Missions Of The Republic Of Kosovo – Diplomatic Missions – Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Republic of Kosovo” . Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Republic of Kosovo .
- Jump up^ “Archived copy” . Archived from the original on 2009-08-05 . Retrieved 2009-05-04 .
- Jump up^ “Germans held in Kosovo over blast” . BBC News . November 23, 2008 . Retrieved 3 May 2010 .
- Jump up^ SPIEGEL ONLINE, Hamburg, Germany (1 December 2008). “Covert Cock-Up: Germany’s Failed Spy Mission in Kosovo” . SPIEGEL ONLINE .
- Jump up^ SPIEGEL ONLINE, Hamburg, Germany (25 November 2008). “Spy German Spy: Kosovo Claims to Have Video of ‘Terrorism ‘ ” . SPIEGEL ONLINE .
- Jump up^ “Three German Spies Await Release At Kosovo Airport” . RadioFreeEurope / RadioLiberty . Archived from the original on 2008-12-04.
- Jump up^ “Kosovo Force (KFOR)”www.nato.int Link accessed 21-07-09
- Jump up^ “British troops arrive in Kosovo”ukpress.google.com24 May 2008 Link accessed 5/24/08ArchivedMay 26, 2008, at theWayback Machine.