This article is about the Cabinet of Atifete Jahjaga , the President of Kosovo .
Office of the President of Kosovo
During President Jahjaga’s mandate, the Office of the President of the Republic of Kosovo has always ranked as the most trusted institution by the citizens of Kosovo.  As the first consensual and non-partisan President in the history of independent Kosovo, Jahjaga was focused on de-politicization of the Office of the President of the United Nations, which is open to all citizens and political parties. It has the role of the President in the building of the democratic and democratic life of Kosovo, and the implementation of the principle of democracy. 
President Jahjaga and her Cabinet have been singled out by Kosovo’s Anti-Corruption Agency as the best example of transparency and accountability. Jahjaga’s Cabinet consists of non-partisan and experienced professionals, many of them educated at prestigious US and European universities. 
Cabinet of Advisers
Senior Political Adviser | Main Article: Garentina Kraja Garentina Kraja served as Senior Political Adviser to President Atifete Jahjaga.  Kraja advised the President on a large portfolio of foreign policy and national security issues, including countering violent extremism , and the following: .  As the President’s representative, Kraja took part in the Strategic Security Sector Review that includes the creation of Kosovo’s Armed Forces. Kraja is also a speechwriter for the President.
Garentina holds a BA and MA degree in Political Science from Yale University . Yale University’s prize for best comparative essay in 2011.  Prior to her enrollment in university, Kraja attended the prestigious four-month leadership Yale World Fellows program, selected from over 600 candidates worldwide in 2006.  She was part of the first generation of independent journalists at Kosovar daily Koha Ditore . During 1997 and 1999 it is covered and reported widely on the Kosovo war. From 2001-2007 Kraja was The Associated Press correspond in Kosovo. 
Adviser on European Integration | Main Article: Adrian Prenkaj
Adrian Prenkaj Worked as Adviser on European Integration to President Jahjaga,  a position he ASSUMED in 2012. He served as the President’s representative in the Kosovo’s Negotiating Team for the Stabilization and Association Agreement with the European Union ,  and Was Involved in of the EU Visa Liberalization Roadmap for Kosovo.  He has always informed about a range of domestic and foreign policy issues, with legislation and policy processes in line with EU accession process. He also coordinated the work of the National Council for European Integration, established by President Jahjaga. In February 2015, he was appointed by the President to coordinate the efforts of national institutions to improve the performance of Kosovo’s indicators of achievement for the United States Government’s Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) development funds.  On November 6, 2015, MCC announced that Kosovo has passed the scorecard with 13 out of 20 indicators.   At its quarterly meeting on December 16, 2015, the Millennium Challenge Corporation is eligible for a compact program, MCC’s broad-scale investment program. 
Prenkaj also developed President’s strategy incorporating digital platforms and social media to engage directly with citizens.
Prior to joining President Jahjaga’s team, from 2009 to 2012 he served as First Secretary for Political Affairs at the Embassy of Kosovo in Washington, DC .  Prior to that, he worked as Senior European Affairs Officer in the Agency for European Integration. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from the University of Prishtina . In 2008, he completed a Master’s degree in International Relations at the School of Government and International Affairs at Durham University in United Kingdom , with focus on EU Policy Processes, Transatlantic Relations and German Foreign Policy .
Selim Selimi has been appointed Legal Adviser to President Jahjaga in 2012.  He advises the President on a range of legal, constitutional and rule of law matters. Selimi also coordinates the work of the National Anti-Corruption Council, established by President Jahjaga. 
Before joining President Jahjaga ’s team, Selimi has worked for OSCE, UNDP and US Department of Justice – ICITAP covering the rule of law and parliamentary affairs. Selim Selimi holds a Law degree from the University of Prishtina . He has a master’s degree in Management of Development from ICT-ILO and University of Turin in Italy and a master’s degree in International Development Policy from Sanford School of Public Policy at Duke University in the United States.
Kujtim Dobruna serves as Economic Adviser to President Jahjaga since 2014.  His duties include advising the President on economic policiess and foreign investment.
Dobruna is a founder and leader of ECIKS . From 2006 to 2012 he worked as head of IPAK in Vienna, and was responsible for investment promotion and investor servicing in Austria, Germany and Switzerland.  He graduated with a BA in Business Administration from Karl-Franzens University Graz in Austria and holds a MBA degree from the Open University Business School in Vienna. He is currently a PHD candidate at Vienna University. 
Adviser on Gender Equality
Jeta Krasniqi serves as Adviser on Gender Equality.  She coordinates the work of the National Council for Survivors of Sexual Violence During the War, established by President Jahjaga. Jeta Krasniqi graduated with a BA from Eastern Mediterranean University in Cyprus, and has a master’s degree from Johns Hopkins University SAIS at the Bologna Center . 
Ilir Deda served as Chief of Staff to President Jahjaga in the period from April 2011 to January 2012.  He is currently member of the Kosovo Parliament. 
Qendrim Gashi served as Foreign Policy Adviser to President Jahjaga from April to October 2011. He currently works as Associate Professor at the University of Prishtina and as a consultant for international organizations in Kosovo. 
Ariana served as President’s Legal Adviser from 2011 to 2013. She is currently a Senior Researcher at the Kosovar Institute for Policy Research and Development – KIPRED. 
Ilir Salihu worked as Economic Adviser and Chief of Staff to the President of Kosovo, from 2011 to 2013. He currently serves as Senior Political Adviser at the Ministry of Trade and Industry of Kosovo. 
- Office of the President of Kosovo
- Team of the President
- Jump up^ „Presidenca, insitucioni më i besueshëm“ . GazetaBlic . Retrieved 2015-11-19 .
- Jump up^ „Fjalimi i Presidentes Jahjaga në forumin“ Fol Hapur „, organizuar nga Lëvizja Fol“ . Presidenca e Kosoves . Retrieved 2015-08-17 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b „Ekipi i Presidentes – Presidente e Republikës së Kosovës – Atifete Jahjaga“ . President and Republics of Kosovs – Atifete Jahjaga . Retrieved 2015-08-17 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b „Presidency of the Republic of Kosovo“ . Retrieved 2012-04-19 .
- Jump up^ Sean, Coughlan. „Kosovo tackles tough questions of religion and conflict“ . BBC News . Retrieved 2015-08-19 .
- Jump up^ „Ethnic mobilization, violence and networks in the Kosovo Liberation Army“ (PDF) . Retrieved 2015-02-24 .
- Jump up^ „Garentina Kraja, MA“ . Archived from the original on 24 February 2015 . Retrieved 2015-02-24 .
- Jump up^ „A World Away“ . Retrieved 2015-02-24 .
- Jump up^ „Çitaku Para Komisionit for Integrime Zbulon ti Rejat for MSA-në“ . GJK. 2013.
- Jump up^ „Heqja e vizave, Kosova drejt finalizimit të kritereve“ . Indeksonline. 2015.
- Jump up^ „Kosova Info“ . Archived from the original on April 2, 2015 . Retrieved 2015-03-30 .
- Jump up^ „President Jahjaga puts with the Vice President of MCC, Beth Tritter“ . President and Republics of Kosovs – Atifete Jahjaga . Retrieved 2015-11-02 .
- Jump up^ „Kosova will take care of qindra miliona dollarë nga SHBA’të“ . www.gazetaexpress.com . Retrieved 2015-11-12 .
- Jump up^ „MCC Kosovo Scorecard“ (PDF) . Millennium Challenge Corporation .
- Jump up^ „Kosova do te perfitoje miliona grante investiti të qeverisë amerikane“ . President and Republics of Kosovs – Atifete Jahjaga . Retrieved 2015-12-17 .
- Jump up^ „Embassy of the Republic of Kosovo in Washington DC: Diplomatic Staff“ . Retrieved 2012-04-19 .
- Jump up^ „Team of the President“ . Office of the President of Kosovo . Retrieved 19 August 2015 .
- Jump up^ „Nesër mblidhet Këshilli Kundër Korrupsionit“ . Retrieved 2015-08-19 .
- Jump up^ „Team of the President“ . Office of the President of Kosovo.
- ^ Jump up to:a b Dobruna, Kujtim. „Linkedin“ .
- Jump up^ „Throw, e përkushtuar përmirësimin e rolit të gruas“ . KosovaLive . 2015.
- Jump up^ „Ilir Deda nuk është më këshilltar i Presidentes“ . Retrieved 2015-08-19 .
- Jump up^ „Kosovo Parliament“ . Kuvendi Kosoves . Retrieved 2015 . Check date values in:( help )
- Jump up^ „University of Prishtina FSHMN“ . University of Prishtina.
- Jump up^ Qosaj, Ariana. „KIPRED“ .
- Jump up^ Salihu, Ilir. „MTI“ .