Stand Up for Europe is a pan-European citizens‘ movement that campaigns for a more democratic and federal Europe .  
Stand Up for Europe was launched at the 6th European Federalist Convention in Brussels on December 3rd, 2016, through the integration of three eurofederalist movements: Stand up for the United States of Europe, the European Federalist Party , and the United States of Europe Now.  It was one of several new pro-European civil movements that sprang up in response to the anti-European outcome of the Brexit referendum and the election of Donald Trump as US President . 
On 6 May 2017, Stand Up For Europe Was one of the co-sponsors of a day-long debate in Brussels, led by the European Committee of the Regions ‚ s flesh Markku Markkula , on the future of the European Union, and how to advance European integration. 
Stand Up For Europe is set up as a nonprofit organization ( Non Profit Organization , ASBL) under Belgian law.   Richard Laub, Georgios Kostakos, Olivier Boruchowitch, and Pietro De Matteis are listed as its founders. (Ii) Executive Board, (iii) Group of Advisors, (iv) Dispute Committee, (v) Auditor, and (vi) Ombudsman. The General Meeting is convened at least once per calendar year between November and February. It joins the members of the Executive Board by simple majority vote for a renewable period of one year. Among others, the Board understood the following positions, 
- President: Richard Laub
- Vice-President: Pietro De Matteis
- General Secretary: Bálint Gyévai
- Treasurer: Jacques de Ridder
As an urban civil movement, Stand Up For Europe’s activities are organized around 20 „city teams“ and seven university groups (February 2017).  It publishes regular press releases, a newsletter and an online magazine called Europe Today . For Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , YouTube , and Instagram are some of the most popular social media applications in the world . Reflecting the importance of European youth in the Eurofederalist movement, it also maintains the Students For Europe Political Research Platform, a website aimed at facilitating the study of youth-related European topics. It participates in pro-European rallies in various cities with like-minded groups, to help the process of Europeanization in people’s minds and actions.   
Stand Up For Europe aims for greater European integration , more direct democracy , and more solidarity . 
- A European Constitution
- A European intelligence agency
- A Europe-wide citizens‘ initiative on migration
- A pan-European arts project
- A European youth day
Further, Stand Up For Europe seeks to merge or cooperate with other similar organizations, such as Pulse of Europe , Young European Federalists and the New Europeans .  
- Pulse of Europe Initiative
- Young European Federalists
- United States of Europe
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d David Zühlke (16 December 2016). „Föderalisten bündeln Kräfte: Stand up for Europe“ . Treffpunkt Europa (in German) . Retrieved 12 May 2017 .
- Jump up^ Self-description is Stand Up For Europe’s website.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d e „The pro-European grassroots movements avocation saving at the EU“ . Deutsche Welle . 1 April 2017 . Retrieved 12 May 2017 .
- Jump up^ „Emmanuel Macron, an opportunity to reinvent Europe“ . Liberation (in French). May 9, 2017 . Retrieved 12 May 2017 .
- Jump up^ „European Regiona Convocano i movimenti pro-Ue in Brussels“ . Agenzia Nazionale Stampa Associata (in Italian). 4 May 2017 . Retrieved 12 May 2017 .
- Jump up^ Statutes of Stand Up for Europe (22 February 2017).
- Jump up^ Up For Europe website; Retrieved February 22nd, 2017.
- Jump up^ Students for Europe website
- Jump up^ Delia Paciello (9 May 2017). „Giovani in the piazza for the Festa dell’Europa: he primo caffè europeo“ . Il Mattino (in Italian) . Retrieved 12 May 2017 .
- Jump up^ Nicola Lillo (24 February 2017). „March for Europe, Roma a corteo and a concerto for the Europa“ . The Stampa (in Italian) . Retrieved 12 May 2017 .