Pè a Corsica is a Corsican nationalist political party in France , which calls for more autonomy for Corsica . More specifically, it is a coalition  (led by the authorist Gilles Simeoni   ) of the two Corsican nationalist parts active on the island;  That is, the moderately autonomist Femu a Corsica and the strongly committed separatist Corsica Libera (which won respectively 17.62% and 7.73% of the vote in the first round of the 2015 French regional elections . The party is led by the author Gilles Simeoni.   The alliance was re-elected for the 2017 territorial election . 
Corsican nationalism HAS calls for the island’s autonomy in France, if not outright independence, Following a movement Developed since the 1920’s with the establishment of the Regionalist Corsican Action Party ( Partitu Corsu of Azzione / Party Corsica Action ) in the town of Bastia . The 2003 Corsican referendum on increased volatility by a narrow majority. From the 70’s up until 2014, there have been many bombings and aggravated assaults claimed by a militant group going by the name of FLNC . By 2012, polls showed more support for increased devolution within France (51%)  than for outright independence (stuck at 10-15%). 
In the December French Regional Elections, 2015 in Corsica, Pè a Corsica won 24 of 51 seats. Mayor of Bastia Gilles Simeoni won the election with 35.34% of the vote. Jean-Guy Talamoni, leader of Corsica Libera, said: “It’s been a 40-year-long march to arrive here.” Corsica is not just a French administrative constitution – it’s a country, a nation, a people. ” 
- Jump up^ “Here are 51 names on the list” Per a Corsica ” ” . Corsican Morning (in French).
- ^ Jump up to:a b Gilles Simeoni winner of the territorial 2015: jubilation in Ajaccio – Corsica Morning
- ^ Jump up to:a b Territorial: the nationalist Gilles Simeoni, new strongman of Corsica – Corsica Via Stella
- Jump up^ Presentazione di a lista “Pè a Corsica” – Femu a Corsica
- Jump up^ Regional elections and assemblies of Corsica, Guyana and Martinique 2015 – Results of the region on the 1st and 2nd round, Interior Ministry of France
- Jump up^ Ludovic Galtier (2 December 2017). “Territorial elections in Corsica: what to know before the December 3rd poll” . RTL. Agence France-Presse . Retrieved 2 December 2017 .
- Jump up^ Jérôme Fourque – Survey on the situation in Corsica: Detailed results
- Jump up^ Jérôme Fourquet, Francois Kraus, Alexandre Bourgine – The Corsicans and their perception of the situation on the island: Detailed results
- Jump up^ Kim Willsher. “Corsican nationalists win historic victory in French elections” . The Guardian . Retrieved 2016-01-04 .