The Government of the Czech Republic ( Czech : Vláda České Republiky ) exercises executive power in the Czech Republic . The members of the government are the Prime Minister of the Czech Republic , the deputy ministers and other ministers. It has its legal basis in the Constitution of the Czech Republic .
The government is led by the Prime Minister , who selects all the remaining ministers. Government of the Czech Republic is responsible for the Chamber of Deputies of the Czech Republic .
The Prime Minister is appointed by the President of the Czech Republic . The current Prime Minister is Andrej Babis .
Straka Academy , Seat of the Government of the Czech Republic.
Cabinet room of the Government in Straka Academy .
The current government, sworn in on January 29, 2014,   is the 13th since the dissolution of Czechoslovakia in 1993. It has 17 members and a prime minister. The firm consists of the following members: 
Cabinet of the Czech Republic
|Chairman of the Government||Andrej Babiš||ANO|
|Minister of Foreign Affairs||Martin Stropnický||ANO|
|Minister of the Interior||Lubomír Metnar||Independent|
|Finance Minister||Alena Schillerová||Independent|
|Minister of Defense||Karla Šlechtová||ANO|
|Minister of Justice||Robert Pelikán||nominated by ANO|
|Minister of Industry and Trade||Tomáš Hüner||Independent|
|Minister for Regional Development||Klára Dostálová||Independent|
|Ministry of Health||Adam Vojtěch||ANO|
|Minister of Labor and Social Affairs||Jaroslava Němcová||Independent|
|Minister of Education, Youth and Sports||Robert Plaga||Independent|
|Minister of Transport||Dan Ťok||ANO|
|Minister of the Environment||Richard Brabec||ANO|
|Minister of Culture||Ilja Šmíd||Independent|
|Minister of Agriculture||Jiří Milek||Independent|
Advisory and Working Bodies of the Government
- National Security Council
- Government Legislative Council
- Inter-ministerial Commission for Roma Community Affairs
- Government Council for Human Rights
- Government Council for National Minorities
- Research and Development Council
- Government Council for Drug Policy Coordination
- Government Dislocation Commission
- Government Board for People with Disabilities
- Government Commissioner for Human Rights
- The Government Council for Equal Opportunities for Women and Men
- Committee for EU
- Independent Panel on the Czech Republic’s Assessment of Long-Term Energy Requirements
Bodies not provided for by the Government Office
- Government Council for Sustainable Development
- The Czech Government Council for Health Care and Environment
- The Government Council for Health, Hygiene and Health at Work
- Government Council for Seniors and Population Aging
- Czech Republic Government Council for Road Safety
- National Co-ordination Group for Digital Broadcasting in the CR
- The Czech Commission for UNESCO
- The Central Flood Commission
- The Czech Republics’ Council for Quality (in Czech only)
- Government Council for the Revitalization of Areas Affected by Flooding
- Commission on the Management of Occurrences of Infectious Diseases in the Czech Republic
- Government Council for the Information Society
- Commission for the Reconciliation of Relations between the State and Churches and Religious Societies
- Czech Republic Government Council – Investment Council
- Jump up^ “Nová vláda i po jednání na Hradě a ve Sněmovně blíž ke jmenování” (in Czech). ČTK. 22 January 2014 . Retrieved 24 January 2014 .
- Jump up^ Janicek, Karel (29 January 2014). “New Czech Republic coalition government sworn in” . Seattle Post Intelligencer (originally Associated Press ) . Retrieved 29 January 2014 .
- Jump up^ Governmental Structure