The European Parliament Intergroup on LGBTI is an intergroup of the European Parliament on the law of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex people both inside and outside the European Union .  It collaborates with other LGBT associations such as ILGA-Europe . 
It is headed by co-presidents Daniele Viotti and Ulrike Lunacek ; Vice Presidents include Sophie in ‚t Veld , Malin Björk , Sirpa Pietikäinen , Tanja Fajon , Ian Duncan and Fabio-Massimo Castaldo .
As of January 2017 (in the eighth European Parliament ) the organization Consists of 152 members, Including the aforementioned. 
By political group:
- 60 of the Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats (S & D)
- 20 of The Greens-European Free Alliance (Greens-EFA)
- 19 of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe (ALDE)
- 17 of the European Left-Nordic Green Left (GUE-NGL)
- 13 of the European People’s Party (EPP)
- 5 of the European Conservatives and Reformists (ECR)
- 5 of Europe and Freedom Democracy (EFDD)
The current secretary is Evert Jan Jacobsen since 2014. 
Past secretaries include 
- Oscar Ortiz-Nieminen (September 2005 – March 2006)
- Catrine Norrgård (December 2005 – June 2006)
- Kim Smouter (September 2006 – July 2007)
- Maris Sergejenko (April 2008 – June 2009)
- Bruno Selun (November 2009 – June 2014).
- LGBT rights in the European Union
- List of LGBT rights organizations
- Jump up^ Skoda, Ansgar (16 June 2013). „EP Intergroup on LGBT Rights“ . The New Federalist .
- Jump up^ „Joint letter from the European Parliament’s Intergroup on LGBT Rights and ILGA-Europe on Homophobic Law in Lithuania“ . Lithuanian Gay League Association . 22 August 2009.
- Jump up^ „Members“ . Lgbt-ep.eu . Retrieved 2017-01-06 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Secretariat