Dawn – National Coalition ( Czech : Úsvit – Národní koalice ), shorts Dawn , formerly (from June 2014 to August 2015) Dawn of Direct Democracy ( Czech : Úsvit premium demokracie) gold (from June 2013 to June 2014) Tomio Okamura’s Dawn of Direct Democracy ( Czech : Úsvit premium demokracie Tomia Okamury ) is a right-wing populist    and Eurosceptic political party in the Czech Republic .
The party was founded in May 2013 by Tomio Okamura ,   an independent senator attached to the Christian Democratic parliamentary group. [ citation needed ] Tomio Okamura’s Dawn of Direct Democracy supports the implementation of direct democracy at all levels “a solution to corruption, nepotism, clientelism and kleptocracy,”  the use of referenda, the direct election of deputies, senators, mayors and regional governors, a presidential system and, consequent, a stronger separation of powers .   
Founding members of Dawn of Direct Democracy included members of Public Affairs ,   to form a member of the Civic Democratic Party ,  and a representative of Moravané . 
In the parliamentary election of 2013 the party obtained 342,339 votes (6.88%) and gained 14 seats. [ where? ] [ citation needed ]
On 19 January 2015, Chief Whip Radim Fiala was removed and replaced by Marek Černoch ( cs ) .
In February 2015, most of the nine members of the party and the 14 members of the Dawn parliamentary group to establish a new party, without leader Tomio Okamura.   On 26 February 2015, Okamura announced that the party was experiencing serious financial difficulties. Since their election to the parliament, the party has been receiving millions of Czech crowns from each year. 
Several members of Dawn have created new parts, including Freedom and Direct Democracy , led by Okamura, and the Party of National Interests led by Petr Adam.
On July 7, 2015, Dawn announced plans to merge with the Party of the National Interests, which they did in August the same year. Retired veteran [ clarification needed ] Miroslav Lidinsky was elected as president and changed to Dawn – National Coalition. They also started working in the Czech Republic ( Czech : Islám v České republice nechceme ) led by Martin Konvička . However, this collaboration also failed soon after, and Dawn’s popularity has continued to decline. According to opinion polling , the 2017 legislative elections .
Dawn MP Martin Lank left the party in May 2017, which reduced the parliamentary group to six MPs,  further reduced to five on 6 June 2017 with the departure of Jana Hnyková.  On 7 June 2017, Marek Černoch also left Dawn. 
Dawn did not participate in the 2017 legislative election. In July 2017, prominent party members announced their intention to participate in local elections in 2018. 
Chamber of Deputies
|Election||First round||Second round||seats|
|Election||votes||Share of votes in%||Seats obtained||Square|
|Election||Share of votes in%||Councilors|
- Tomio Okamura 2013-2015
- Marek Černoch ( cs ) 2015
- Miroslav Lidinský Since 2015
- Jump up^ “Místo členů nabírají některé strany registrované příznivce” . Denik.cz . August 21, 2016 . Retrieved 25 September 2016 .
- Jump up^ http://www.usvitnarodnikoalice.cz/program-strany/
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Czech elections: An angry electorate” , The Economist , 25 October 2013
- ^ Jump up to:a b January Richter (26 October 2013), “Czech general elections yield no Obvious coalition” , Radio Prague
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Sme: Okamura’s politics is social, national populism” , Prague Daily Monitor , 26 October 2013, archived from the original on 29 October 2013
- Jump up^ “O přímé demokracii – Úsvit – Národní Koalice” .
- Jump up^ “Úsvit navrhuje zákon o referendu o vystoupení z EU” .
- Jump up^ “Parties and Elections in Europe,” Czech Republic “, The Wolfram Nordsieck” . Parties & Elections . 24 December 2013. Archived from the original on 19 October 2013 . Retrieved 24 December 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Malé strany zažívají před volbami boom K Babišovi i Okamurovi vstupují tisíce lidí” . Politika . Retrieved 26 October 2013 .
- Jump up^ ČTK. “Okamura žádá o registraci hnutí Úsvit přímé demokracie -” . Aktualne . Retrieved 26 October 2013 .
- Jump up^ “A Czech election with consequences” . openDemocracy. October 14, 2013 . Retrieved 26 October 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Ministerstvo zaregistrovalo hnutí Úsvit přímé demokracie” . Úsvit Přímé Demokracie Tomia Okamury. June 20, 2013 . Retrieved 26 October 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Okamura bude volebním lídrem svého Úsvitu ve středních Čechách” . CeskeNovinydate = 6 September 2013 . Retrieved 26 October 2013 .
- Jump up^ UploadsHnutiusvit
- Jump up^ “News” . Prague Radio. September 3, 2013 . Retrieved 26 October 2013.
- Jump up^ “News” . Prague Radio. September 9, 2013 . Retrieved 26 October 2013.
- Jump up^ “Radim Fiala Ing. Úsvit Přímé Demokracie Tomia Okamury” . Hnutiusvit. Archived from the original on 31 October 2013 . Retrieved 26 October2013 .
- Jump up^ “Moravane půjdou do voleb s hnutím Úsvit Tomia Okamury” . iDNES . Retrieved 26 October 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Puč dokonán dle Okamury, Úsvit odsouhlasil novou stranu” (in Czech). Czech Television . February 24, 2015 . Retrieved 26 February 2015 .
- Jump up^ “Okamura cries ‘putsch! ‘ ” . Prague Post. 11 February 2015. Archived from the original on 26 February 2015 . Retrieved 26 February 2015 .
- Jump up^ Lang, Václav (26 February 2015). “Jesvit I v minusu, přiznal Okamura, Odstoupit nehodlá” (in Czech). novinky.cz . Retrieved 26 February 2015 .
- Jump up^ “Poslanec Lank opustil Úsvit, míří k Realistům Bude pro nás posilou, slibuje si šéf strany Robejšek” . Aktuálně.cz – You are here (in Czech). May 25, 2017 . Retrieved 6 June 2017 .
- Jump up^ “sesvit se rozpadá Po Lankovi mu dává sbohem i poslankyně Hnyková” . iDNES.cz . 6 June 2017 . Retrieved 6 June 2017 .
- Jump up^ “V Úsvitu končí další poslanec, odchází Marek Černoch” . Novinky.cz (in Czech) . Retrieved 7 June 2017 .
- Jump up^ “Soumrak Úsvitu Hnutí řeší, co s miliony přebytku i vlastní budoucností” . iDNES.cz . July 18, 2017 . Retrieved 15 September 2017 .