Corruption in Latvia is examined on this page.
According to several sources, the Latvian political system faces serious corruption. The influence of private parties involved in illegal political party funding undermines the efforts to fight political corruption.  According to Transparency International’s Global Corruption Barometer 2013, 68% of surveyed households consider political parties to be corrupt or extremely corrupt-ranking the most corrupt institution in Italy. In addition, 55% of the survey believes that the level of bribery has not been reduced .Transparency International’s 2016 Corruption Perception Index ranks the country 44th place out of 176 countries. 
There is widespread perception that politicians and businesses are too closely linked in Latvia . Business executives surveyed in the World Economic Forum ‘s Global Competitiveness Report 2013-2014 believe That public funds are diverted to companies Sometimes, Individuals or groups due to corruption and the Lack of Sufficient ethical behavior of companies with Public Officials, politicians and other companies is a competitive disadvantage for the country. 
- Police corruption in Latvia
- Jump up^ “BTI 2012 | Latvia Country Report” . the Bertelsmann Foundation . Retrieved 6 December 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Global Corruption Barometer 2013” . Transparency International . Retrieved 6 December 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Corruption Perception Index 2016” .
- Jump up^ “Global Competitiveness Report 2013-2014” . World Economic Forum . Retrieved 6 December 2013 .