CONCORD (European NGO Confederation for Relief and Development) is the European NGO Confederation for Relief and Development. It was founded in 2003 and is the main NGO interlocutor with the EU institutions on development policy. As of 2011 it has 28 national associations, 18 international networks and 2 associate member representing 1,800 NGOs which are supported by millions of citizens across Europe. Its members are national NGO platforms and international NGO networks. Its Secretariat is based in Brussels. 
- The main objective of the Confederation is to enhance the impact of European development NGOs vis-à-vis the European Institutions by combining expertise and accountability.
Since 2003 CONCORD HAS Actively engaged in holding the US to account Many development is related areas Such As the EU’s development aid policy, ict commitment to the UN Millennium Development Goals , policy coherence for development and funding issues.
EU Development Policy
The EU and its Member States are the world’s biggest donors of official development assistance.  A major area of work for EU development policy operates within the framework of the Cotonou Agreement which establishes a relationship between the EU and African, Caribbean and Pacific states related to development policy.  EU action in the field of development is based on the European Consensus on Development, signed on 20 December 2005, EU Member States, the Council, the European Parliament and the European Commission agreed to a common EU vision of development.
EU partnerships and dialogue with developing countries, respect for human rights, fundamental freedoms, peace, democracy, good governance, and gender equality, the rule of law, solidarity and justice. European Community’s contribution is focused on certain areas of intervention, responding to the needs of partner countries.
CONCORD publishes AidWatch, an annual report on the EU’s aid policy. In 2011, the AidWatch report criticized EU Member States for the development of domestic and foreign direct aid to foreign policy targets, inflating aid by 5billion Euros. 
CONCORD also publishes a 2 year report on Policy Coherence for Development (PCD), a legal provision under the EU Lisbon Treaty. PCD aims to ensure that the external impacts of other EU policies do not undermine the aims and objectives of EU development cooperation. 
In 2010, CONCORD published its Narrative on Development. The report outlines that European Union Development policies should not pursue unilateral European interests. Legally, they are to support sustainable and human development in developing countries. 
Vision and values
CONCORD considers a world where prosperous Europe enjoys an open relationship with the global community, sharing wealth and expertise to ensure that all the earth’s citizens live a life of dignity and enjoy full rights to development.
The mutuality of expertise, mutual confidence, participation, accountability and transparency.
CONCORD works to ensure that:
• The EU and member states are fully committed to and implement comprehensive and coherent policies towards the world of the world, based on the principles of solidarity, human rights, justice and democracy, and to address the causes of poverty and conflict economic and social development.
• The European NGDO is actively involved in the EU and has a positive impact on developing countries and the ability to influence the direction of these policies.
• The role of the NGDOs is valued and protected as an authentic voice of the European civil society that is engaged in issues of development and global justice.
At global level, CONCORD is actively involved in the Open Forum for CSO Development Effectiveness , the Beyond 2015 campaign , The Humanitarian Forum  International Network of NGOs and BetterAid.  Through these collaborations CONCORD engages with similar NGO networks from South America, Asia and Africa. 
- AidWatch report
- Narrative on Development
- Jump up^ „European NGO Confederation for Relief and Development – About“ . Retrieved 28 November 2011 .
- Jump up^ „EU Donor Atlas“ . Brussels, Belgium: European Commission . September 27, 2011 . Retrieved 28 November 2011 .
- Jump up^ „The Cotonou Agreement“ . Brussels, Belgium: European Commission Development and Cooperation – EuropeAid . September 9, 2011 . Retrieved 28 November 2011 .
- Jump up^ „EU ’self interest‘ inflates help by over € 5bn in 2010, say NGOs“ . Brussels, Belgium: ActionAid International . May 19, 2011 . Retrieved 28 November 2011 .
- Jump up^ „Spotlight on Policy Coherence“ (PDF) . 6 October 2009 . Retrieved 28 November 2011 .
- Jump up^ „CONCORD narrative on Development“ . Brussels, Belgium: International Trade Union Confederation . Retrieved 28 November 2011 .
- Jump up^ „Associate News: CONCORD opportunity“ . The Humanitarian Forum. December 11, 2009 . Retrieved 19 March 2013 .
- Jump up^ „About“ . BetterAid for the World we Want . Retrieved 19 March 2013 .
- Jump up^ „European NGO Confederation for Relief and Development – Home“ . Archived from the original on November 5, 2011 . Retrieved 28 November 2011 .