Agricultural and Rural Convention 2020 ( ARC2020 ) Describes Itself as „a multi-stakeholder platform of over 150 civil society networks and organizations Within 22 EU Member States all pushing for a reform of the EU’s Common Agricultural Policy (CAP)“.  It has been carried out several times to raise awareness among citizens and the political world on the current situation of European agriculture, such as the Good Food March .    
Founded in 2010, ARC2020 is the result of the work of Groupe de Bruges ,  a European think tank specializing in agriculture and rural development , a European network of local projects in sustainable rural development Synergies Forum , and the European School for Journalists called Institute of Higher Studies of Social Communications (IHECS). It is funded by various European foundations.
ARC2020 states that its main goals are: 
- to give civil society a strong voice in the current reform debate;
- to prepare common actions across European borders;
- to mobilize individuals and organizations beyond traditional stakeholder interests.
It claims to represent diverse issues and interests from nature protection, human health and animal welfare , to development cooperation , global justice and climate change , as well as those of farmers and rural developmentnetworks.
- Common Agricultural Policy
- Good Food March
- Bruges Group
- We are fed up 
- ^ Jump up to:a b „What is ARC2020?“ . arc2020.eu . Archived from the original on September 13, 2012 . Retrieved September 9, 2012 .
- Jump up^ „Initiatiors, participants and co-signatories“ . goodfoodmarch.eu . Retrieved September 9, 2012 .
- Jump up^ „ARC2020 and seven European organizations launch the“ Good Food March “ “ . Retrieved September 9, 2012 .
- Jump up^ „The impacts of the Pac: it’s not only in Europe“ . lalibre.be (in French) . Retrieved September 9, 2012 .
- Jump up^ „ARC2020 IATP interviews Jim Kleinschmit“ . Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy . Retrieved September 9, 2012 .
- Jump up^ Samuel Féret. „Common Agricultural Policy: support a real reform by 2020“ (in French). Archived from the original on November 24, 2014 . Retrieved September 9, 2012 .
- Jump up^ ARC2020, 30,000 show how fed up they are with industrial food , January 19, 2014